✓ Raspberry Pi or C64 Mini for free
✓ Save up to 520 €
✓ Raspberry Pi oder C64 Mini for free
✓ Bis zu 520 € sparen
More talks in the program:
Can UX and user-centered design be integrated into a DevOps setup? Yes! And as an investment it more than pays for itself – so get UX out of their silo and learn how to get them working in your agile and lean mindset.
This workshop will explain how the UX process fits into Agile, saves companies money, augments DevOps goals, and increases customer satisfaction.
Content & Process
UX is driving you crazy, a black throwing off timelines and killing ideas. UX doesn’t seem Lean or Agile. They’re too siloed and not collaborating well with engineering. Can’t anybody make wireframes? Can’t we circumvent or exclude these people? Companies are figuring out that UX specialists and the User-Centered Design process are good investments that more than pay for themselves. Recent highly-publicized UX failures remind us that skimping on the UX process can alienate customers, create negative media attention, and burn millions of dollars.This workshop will explain how the UX process fits into Agile, saves companies money, augments DevOps goals, and increases customer satisfaction.
1) Learn that DevOps goals overlap with UX goals.
2) Correct integration of UX experts and tasks saves time and money, increases productivity and efficiency, creates the best idea execution for the target customers, and keeps engineering’s changes and rebuilds to a minimum.
3) Learn how UX specialists conduct user research; design your entire product, app, website, or system; validate it through user testing; iterate to fix flaws; and deliver vetted blueprints so you can build once.
4) How User-Centered Design fits into project timelines and development methodologies including Agile and Lean.
– Defining UX
– 5 Elements Used by Great UX Practitioners
– Good UX vs Bad UX
– UCD and Deliverables (What Is UX Doing And What Does It Mean To Me)
– Collaboration continued
– Wrapping Up