✓ Save up to € 380
✓ Team discount
✓ Extra specials for freelancers
✓ Bis zu 380 € sparen
✓ 12 Monate gratis Zugang auf entwickler.de
✓ See you in 2022!
✓ Wir sehen uns 2022!
16:15 - 17:00
We need a strategy to embrace, evolve and innovate product practices through collective engagement. This talk proposes an enterprise-level gamification strategy and eventually highlights the convergence of gamification and machine learning to build next-generation products. The enterprise-level strategy for gamification lays the foundations to:
– Introduce a culture of experimentation
– Measure innovation by integration of scores
– Engage end-user in gamification, mock-up, etc.
– Introduce researchers in the process
– Creating open-source projects
– Map the road to organized innovation
First step in this journey to understanding "gamification":
– Integration of game elements like point systems, leaderboards, badges, or other elements to build collective thinking on complex problems of future.
The second step is to identify critical business questions for future & next-generation product portfolios:
– Non-linear products & features
– New security threats
– New data sources & data protection
– Optimal level of agility
– People-driven compliance
– Hyper automation
The third step is to onboard to a gamification strategy to answer critical business questions about the future:
– Shortest lead time (How fast)
– Smallest number of errors
– Hyper automation challenges for complex tasks
– Ranking based “toil” removal
– Loyalty points where customer redeem points