✓ Raspberry Pi or C64 Mini for free
✓ Save up to 520 €
✓ Raspberry Pi oder C64 Mini for free
✓ Bis zu 520 € sparen
More talks in the program:
Nowadays, many agile teams are doing retrospectives regularly. They are investing time to reflect, learn, and take action to improve their way of working and deal with problems that they are facing in a structural way. Organizations are seeing the benefits from this: teams that are becoming empowered, being able to deliver more value, happy employees, and fewer people leaving the organization. It’s time to take retrospectives to a higher level, and use them to reveal and solve systematic organizational problems. Problems that exist at a project or product level are related to the collaboration between teams and their stakeholders. Agile retrospectives can be used to do that, but you need a different approach. In this session, Ben Linders will show how we can use retrospectives to improve the agility of organizations. He will explore
- how we can actively involve external stakeholders into the team retrospectives,
- what can be done to focus retrospectives on end-to-end goals and organization-wide collaboration,
- how to do multi-team retrospectives at the project, product, or system level,
- how to create transparency on the targets and show how teams contribute to them in retrospectives,
- how to assist teams in self-assessing their agility.
This Session originates from the archive of Diese Session stammt aus dem Archiv von MunichMünchen . Take me to the program of . Hier geht es zum aktuellen Programm von London (Online) London (Online) .