✓ Raspberry Pi or C64 Mini for free
✓ Save up to 520 €
✓ Raspberry Pi oder C64 Mini for free
✓ Bis zu 520 € sparen
More talks in the program:
09:00 - 17:00
Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) are development practices of applying small code changes frequently. It’s well known that it becomes more and more essential to any agile-based organization.
This workshop will help you to understand the CI/CD concepts, mindset, and how to implement the practices that help to form the DevOps culture to implement CI/CD for software development.
Content & Process
We will learn more about the following topics:
• What is CI/CD and what are the concepts in order to run a proper, reliable and robust CI/CD?
• Git: Main concepts and most common commands form the command line
• Github: Open an account and get the idea behind Github and Github workflows
• Build frameworks: Maven main concepts
• Jenkins: Installation and basic administration of Jenkins server and jobs
• Jenkins pipelines: Getting to know the basic syntax and how to develop pipelines
Finally – we will connect everything together with a "Hello-world" application that runs on your laptops.
- Introduction to CI & CD
- Introduction to Git / Github
- Introduction to Maven & Jenkins
- Jenkins cont’ + setup the first CD on your laptop
Audience & Requirements
This workshop is for anyone who wants to learn about the concepts of CI/CD (developers, QA Engineers, Product / Project managers etc’).
You will have to install:
• Git SCM
• JAVA 8 (JDK / JRE 8).
• Nice to have: Tomcat installed on your Laptop
This Session belongs to the Diese Session gehört zum Programm vom BerlinBerlin, New YorkNew York, SingaporeSingapur and und MunichMünchen program. Take me to the program of . Hier geht es zum Programm von London London .