✓ Save up to 399€
✓ 4 Day Special
✓ Team discount
✓ Sparen Sie bis zu 399 €
DevOps has made great strides in reducing bottlenecks in software development and deployment processes.
However, it is surprising – or not surprising – how many companies are embarking on their DevOps projects separated from established IT service management (ITSM) implementations and systems such as ServiceNow, Remedy, HP SM, and others.
As a result, development teams are challenged to manage features, user stories, and IT service requests through a variety of backlog management and ITSM tools.
- But how do you make sure that all tickets are closed when the work is completed?
- How to ensure compliance with company rules despite DevOps (4-eyes Principles, Separation of Duties, Control Frameworks etc.)?
- And how can you answer the ultimate question: Which features from the user story backlog actually made it into which release in the PROD system?
In the lecture you will learn methods and procedures, such as:
- Integrate IT service ticketing into your diverse CI/CD pipeline
- Connect features and user stories to Change/ITSM tickets and successfully automate the tracking of code-to-production features
- Be able to live up to the paradox of DevOps "Automate all the things" and "Everything as Code" and automate all manual ticket updates (which any DevOps Engineer wants to avoid).
In the second part, we will focus on the topic of automated governance, compliance, and reporting requirements in DevOps environments and CI/CD pipelines.
We show how companies can avoid wasting money and valuable resources before and during SW compliance audits.
Why audit processes continue to burden companies, especially as they scale your processes across the enterprise, and how they can overcome the pain of losing the speed advantage of DevOps transformation.
Finally, we will look at why software (CI/CD-)chain-of-custody is critical to a successful audit.