✓ Team discount
✓ Specials for freelancers and academics
✓ Freelancer special
✓ Save up to 510 €
✓ Raspberry Pi or PlayStation Classic for free
✓ Group Discount
✓ Über 510 € sparen
✓ Raspberry Pi oder PlayStation Classic for free
More talks in the program:
09:00 - 17:00
This workshop will help you accelerate your Kubernetes adoption, learn design considerations for scaling Kubernetes clusters and give you all the information to run your own kubernetes clusters independently using kubeadm.
Content & Process
Learn a bit about OpenStack and it’s advantages and disadvantages.
- Plan a K8S cluster
- Deploy K8s on OpenStack using kubeadm and kiosk
- Learn about the K8s control plane core components
- Build a K8s objects (YAMLs) from Pod to Deployments
- Deploy and scale the application on your cluster
- Resize and update the cluster to fit your needs
- Upgrade your application using canary releases
Although we use OpenStack, the material isn’t exclusive to OpenStack. The techniques we learn in the workshop can be used in any public or public cloud and even bare metal clusters.
Audience & Requirements
This workshop is suitable for k8s beginners, as well as intermediate kubernetes users who would like to learn more how to run their own clusters.
You should be familiar with SSH.