✓ Raspberry Pi or C64 Mini for free
✓ Save up to 520 €
✓ Raspberry Pi oder C64 Mini for free
✓ Bis zu 520 € sparen
More talks in the program:
Kubernetes Patterns Workshop
Microservices and containers have changed the way we deal with software. New developments need new approaches, like patterns. Standardizing the way we approach cloud-native applications is the way forward.
This workshop dives into common, reusable patterns and principles for designing and implementing cloud-native applications on Kubernetes.
Content & Process
The way developers design, build, and run software has changed significantly with the evolution of microservices and containers. These modern architectures offer new distributed primitives that require a different set of practices than many developers are accustomed to. This workshop dives into common, reusable patterns and principles for designing and implementing cloud-native applications on Kubernetes.After a brief introduction into Kubernetes core concepts we look at the following pattern categories:
- "Foundational patterns" cover the core principles and practices for building container-based cloud-native applications
- "Behavioral patterns" explore finer-grained concepts for managing various types of container and platform interactions.
- "Structural patterns" help you organize containers within a pod, the atom of the Kubernetes platform.
- "Configuration patterns" provide insight into how application configurations can be handled in Kubernetes.
- "Advanced patterns" cover more advanced topics such as extending the platform with operators.
Each pattern is backed by hands-on examples that we will play through during this workshop.
In this Workshop you will reveice the book ‘Kubernetes Patterns’ by Roland Huß and Bilgin Ibryam for free.
Audience & Requirements
This workshop is ideal for developers and architects who want to learn how to solve common cloud-native challenges with proven design patterns.