✓ Sparen Sie bis zu 892 €
✓ Transformation Day gratis
✓ Raspberry Pi oder Arduino gratis
✓ Save up to 892€
✓ Transformation day for free
✓ Raspberry Pi or Arduino for free
Imagine … everyone being able to work consistently at their best:
- Individuals, teams, between teams, across the organisation and beyond
- Right conversations, right people, best possible moment
- Needs anticipated, met at just the right time
Sounds great, right? Then come to this Agendashift workshop and, in a safe environment, practice the skills of outcome-centric change facilitation, as described in the book "Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation". Working on things that really matter to your organization, apply some powerful techniques from Clean Language, Lean Startup, A3, Cynefin, and Kanban.
Content & Process
- Discovery: Explore strategic objectives, obstacles, outcomes, change strategies
- Exploration: Debrief the Agendashift delivery assessment, agree on scope
- Elaboration: Learn how to generate, frame, and develop actions
- Practice in a range of outcome-centric facilitation techniques
- Awareness of the continuous transformation process
Understanding of the integration of techniques and concepts from Lean-Agile, Kanban, Clean Language, Cynefin, Lean Startup, and A3.
Audience & Requirements
The workshop is a great opportunity for anyone who sees a need for pushing for change based on outcomes that need to happen AND wants to learn facilitation techniques to help make it happen. This is a workshop on how to facilitate, not just change for change’s sake, but, outcome-oriented change. Leadership can be displayed from any role in an organization. Audiences often include coaches and consultants, team/departmental leaders, and product/program managers but other roles like business analysts and project managers could benefit from this workshop as well.
The participants should be prepared to discuss their goals of this workshop so the group can try to maximize their ability to achieve that.