✓ Sparen Sie bis zu 892 €
✓ Transformation Day gratis
✓ Raspberry Pi oder Arduino gratis
✓ Save up to 892€
✓ Transformation day for free
✓ Raspberry Pi or Arduino for free
09:00 - 17:00
In this workshop, you will learn how to scale agile retrospectives by doing them with multiple teams from a project, product, or organization, practice facilitation skills with different retrospective exercises, and learn how you can introduce and improve retrospectives. You will also learn to do agile self-assessments and readiness checks, and to design and facilitate retrospectives that help organizations to increase their agility.
Content & Process
Agile retrospectives are mostly known as a technique for a team to reflect and learn. This workshop builds on this and takes retrospectives to the organizational level. You will learn how to scale agile retrospectives, doing them with multiple teams. Explore ways how retrospectives can be used to share learnings and apply DevOps to align the way of working in the whole organization.The best way to learn retrospectives is through experience, by doing them yourself and participating in retrospectives. In this workshop, you will practice facilitation skills with different retrospective exercises from the Retrospective Exercises Toolbox. You will learn how to introduce and improve retrospectives in your organization, do agile self-assessments and readiness checks and to design and facilitate retrospectives that help organizations to increase their agility with DevOps and become more agile and lean.
What will you get out of the workshop:
• How to scale retrospectives in the organization over multiple teams
• Understanding how retrospectives can be used to do continuous improvement and improve organizational agility
• Establishing pre-requirements for effective retrospectives in the organization
• Advanced facilitation skills for doing effective and efficient retrospectives
• Approaches to improve the usage and results of retrospectives
Audience & Requirements
This workshop is intended for:
• Agile coaches and change agents
• Scrum masters and retrospective facilitators
• Team, product or project managers
• (senior) managers
• Anybody involved in retrospectives
Attendees should have basic knowledge about agile retrospectives and some experience with facilitating retrospectives.