✓ Sparen Sie bis zu 892 €
✓ Transformation Day gratis
✓ Raspberry Pi oder Arduino gratis
✓ Save up to 892€
✓ Transformation day for free
✓ Raspberry Pi or Arduino for free
09:00 - 17:00
Picasso & Dali - WS
09:00 - 17:00
11:00 - 19:00
Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) are development practices of applying small code changes frequently. It’s well known that it becomes more and more essential to any agile-based organization.
This workshop will help you to understand the CI/CD concepts, mindset, and how to implement the practices that help to form the DevOps culture to implement CI/CD for software development.
Content & Process
We will learn more about the following topics:
• What is CI/CD and what are the concepts in order to run a proper, reliable and robust CI/CD?
• Git: Main concepts and most common commands from the command line
• Github: Open an account and get the idea behind Github and Github workflows
• Jenkins: Installation and basic administration of Jenkins server and jobs
• Jenkins pipelines: Getting to know the basic syntax and how to develop pipelines
Finally – we will connect everything together with a "Hello-world" application that runs on your laptops.
- Introduction to CI & CD
- Introduction to Git / Github
- Introduction to Build & Jenkins
- Jenkins cont’ + setup the first CD on your laptop
Audience & Requirements
You will have to install:
• Git SCM
• JAVA 8 or higher (JDK and not only JRE)
• Nice to have: Tomcat installed on your Laptop
This Session belongs to the Diese Session gehört zum Programm vom MunichMünchen, LondonLondon, New YorkNew York and und SingaporeSingapur program. Take me to the program of . Hier geht es zum Programm von Berlin Berlin .